- Routine inspection of the air-conditioning systems (and any affiliated equipment and systems - drain pans, condensate pumps, filters, timing devices, thermostats etc) to ensure that the bi-annual services have been performed. We will schedule a twice a year service and any follow up with a/c service provider as required
- Alarm system service (ensure annual testing and battery change out as required, schedule and follow up with the service provider)
- Critical plumbing systems and routine annual service (follow up with the service provider as required)
- Routine plumbing and electrical visual inspections (alarm and electric panels, water treatment systems, well pump or sump pump testing etc … high water alarm testing etc)
- Safety Monitoring while you are away
- Vacuum System, Garage doors etc.
- Checking that the homes critical systems have been reset after and/or upon notification of a power outage (follow up with any service providers as required).
Liaise with generator service provider, ensure stand-by tests are performed, and assistance with issues as required.
Approximately once a year, we can coordinate formal exterior inspections by service providers, and will perform our own general exterior inspections. We will ensure that any matters we notice requiring attention at that time are reported immediately to you and follow up action taken as instructed (i.e. sprinkler systems, exterior lighting, garage door opener/closers, gutter cleaning, storm windows and screens, chimney inspections, siding, roof etc.)